Monday, September 29, 2014

Google + Community

The Google+ Community page reminded me of the Pinterest accounts we developed last week. I like that Community looks like an interactive space where teachers can share links and resources effectively. That way, members can obtain valuable resources quickly and easily, and the fact that everything is shared by members ensures that the material posted will be relevant and helpful. The English Language Teaching community will be especially useful for this class, as well as some other communities I found such as Google Apps for Education and Education Revolution. Such a network of teachers with similar specialties and interests creates a database that we can learn new things and incorporate into our own classroom. After using Diigo and Pinterest, I'd have to say this may be the first tool I'd use when struggling to come up with new ideas or when looking for the latest information about my field.

1 comment: